AIM
hhoguera

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

Y'know what... considering you're not planning on continuing SMBZ any further, I'm just going to have to accept this as the VERY anticlimactic, but canonical ending to the series. Wii falls, Villain dies. The end.

Well played, Alvin. Well played.

Sonic vs Rainbow Dash Sonic vs Rainbow Dash

I was prepared to be disappointed when I saw the title. It seemed like nothing special when I started the video. But still, as a huge fan of Sonic and a moderate fan of MLP, I figured I'd check it out anyway.
Then the race started. Cameos were shown, "signature moves" were used, and clever little gags occurred. My expectations were far exceeded, in a good way. Sonic really lucked out with the emeralds, but I guess you couldn't -not- have had Sonic go Super without suffering endless complaints, huh? ;P
Anyway, nice job! =)

Echidna Makes Love to Bat Echidna Makes Love to Bat

...That music. That fucking music just goes SO WELL with this, ahahahahahaha!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

Oh my freaking god that was awesome XD

"Press the Circle Button to Sliiiiide!!!11" just started it off perfectly, and I couldn't stop laughing from that point all the way through the remainder of the movie. XD

RoboCochran Took an Axe RoboCochran Took an Axe

Nice.

Heh. Nice wrap-up, and kudos on Edgeworth's voice. That was allright.

I... hm. I would say more, but I guess I gave most of my opinion in the last review already. Nice visuals, sound was decent, and the humor enjoyable.
Good job!

Only Heroes Wear Cravats Only Heroes Wear Cravats

Uhmm... Yeah.

You girls definitely need a handful of... actual male voiceactors.
I mean, the voice acting itself was seriously good, and the voices themselves have nothing wrong with them. It's just they don't fit the characters they're supposed to portray. At all.

Well, with the obvious out of the way, I must say I did enjoy (and at times, really chuckled at) this movie for the most part. The "Past Trials" thing was great in all its absurdity (Cruella vs. Dead Puppies, haw. XD), and even though Voldemort came across as an angry clown instead of the cold, calculating villain he is in the books and movies, he did have his moments.

If you're at all looking for any guys to do voices for you I wouldn't mind helping out, feel free to let me know. You can find stuff I did through my profile.
But then, I haven't checked out the sequel yet which I'll do now, so you might have already resolved this problem. Still, I'm available if at all needed.

Keep up the good stuff. =)

Nintendo Music Box Nintendo Music Box

Nintendo Muisic Box?

Or: How to have fun with sprites, the Shrek soundtrack and random Nintendo tunes.
I.... well, it was certainly different. There was an element of hilarity in it, yet it was a tidbit too fast-paced for my liking. But it was OK, I guess.

metroid awesome metroid awesome

"Metrawesome" would have been a better title.

That aside... The visuals definitely convey Egoraptor's style adequately.
The voices were allright.
However, the humor just... isn't the same. For one thing, mentioning how many times one dies in any given videogame isn't a particularly amusing way to convey a videogame, since one can pull the same feat in practically any videogame (depending on the difficulty level of the game, and of course how badly the player sucks at it).
More Metroid-specific jokes would have been funnier; the Ridley gag was allright, for one thing. Another example of something Metroid-specific could be a scenario involving the Morph Ball, for instance. (Such as... HOW the hell can a person wearing such a large suit of armor roll into such a tiny ball?)

So yeah... All in all, not bad.
I like your choice of subject matter, but you could have done more with it.

Horsenwelles responds:

i was thinking about doing that as a third sketch (as one of the screw ups mentioned), where she tries to roll out of the spawn chamber, then she unrolls, and its a bloody mess, but i diddnt have time... i might actually update it with that in there.

Furry Random Stuffs 3 Furry Random Stuffs 3

Maaaan, that last one was really REALLY bad.

That's to say, evil. Srsly.
All in all though, good 'n hilarious movie overall.
I especially liked the Neo-Geo like intro, that was pretty clever. XD
Nice job!

So uhm... If you don't mind me asking, what was the music you used in the credits?
I mean I read them, and saw the music list, but which song is it? XD

IMP halloween special pt1 IMP halloween special pt1

Huzzah, it's up!

Well, most of it, at least.
Feels good to finally watch a new IMP episode again, I was beginning to feel rusty. ;P
So, you're gonna pad part 2 up with some bonus filler, huh?
Sounds neat, can't wait to see what you'll have thought up for it by then. =)
Of course, if you never said anything about having to use filler scenes, your audience would never have to know the difference between the old and the revised script. ;D But ohwell.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Yeah, I tought this would be the year of the return of IMP with many episodes planned, but it got less then I hoped for.
Ah well. O_o;